Believe it or not, Ontario, CA is actually a great place to go wine tasting. Sure it’s no Napa Valley, but the wine tasting experience in Ontario is truly unique.
Ontario is only about an hour’s drive from Los Angeles, home to the 99-year-old San Antonio Winery. But, this winery also has a tasting room right in Ontario that has been thriving for over 20 years.
The Los Angeles location winery has attracted visitors from faraway but now that the Ontario location is open, fans who live closer to this location can get their favorite wines even more conveniently now.
A typical wine tasting in Ontario will go as follows:
- You enter and are as immediately greeted, as you are quickly impressed by all the displays of wine.
- You head to the counter and ask for a wine tasting.
- You engage in a little conversation with your sommelier as they begin pouring wines based on your preferences and your interests.
- You shop around the wine shop a bit.
- You make a purchase because you cannot resist.
- You go home a very happy customer.
You really won’t feel like you’re in Ontario once you’re inside the winery. It’s a fun time with friends and family. Visit SanAntonioWinery.com to get more information.
Img. 1: @cynthiside
Img. 2: @booksandwanderlust