- Someone who is at least 21 years old must be available to sign for each shipment. When providing us with a shipping address please take this into account as all packages are labeled as containing wine and legally require an in-person signature. Carriers will not leave packages unattended regardless of having a signature on file.
- Please review our shipping map to ensure we are able to ship to your state.
*Imported Wines such as Stella Rosa, Juicy, and Fruit Farm cannot be shipped to the following states: Indiana, Maryland, and Ohio
We currently ship to:
Once orders are shipped, you will receive a notification via e-mail with your tracking number or you can log in to your account and click the appropriate order # to access tracking.
- Orders are shipped via UPS Ground Service. Wine orders and merch orders will ship separately. Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for shipping on orders placed during sales promotions and major US holidays.
- To track your order: You will need your Order# and email address
Returns & Refunds
We only accept alcohol returns if the product is spoiled or otherwise unfit for consumption.
- Our goal is that all our customers are satisfied with their orders. Should you need to return or return an item, please contact our Customer Service department at (323) 986-2350.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the shipping address is entered correctly upon order placement. Once the order has been processed to ship, the address cannot be changed or updated. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. Orders that require to be re-shipped due to an incorrect or undeliverable address will incur a re-ship fee.
Other Changes and Cancellations
- Once an order has been placed, we cannot make any changes or additions to your order. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times and there is a very small time gap to cancel your order or change the shipping address of the order. If you decide to cancel your order or change your shipping address, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the change, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
- Additionally, any order that has been processed to ship cannot be canceled or altered.
- If your tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order shipping address, but you have not received your order, please contact UPS directly to investigate the issue by calling (1-800-742-5877)