As the summer months grace the new outdoor patio, The 1917 Wine Bar & Bistro at San Antonio Winery, it’s the perfect time to explore and indulge in the pleasures of wine tasting.
Whether you’re a wine aficionado or a curious beginner, San Antonio Winery offers an exceptional summer wine experience that will make guests feel like they’ve escaped to the countryside of Italy. So grab your glass, raise a toast, and savor the flavors of summer at San Antonio Winery, where every sip is an invitation to create unforgettable memories.
In this blog post, we’ll dive into the delights of wine tasting and break down the must-try wines of the summer at San Antonio Winery.
- Stella Rosa Wines Moscato d’Asti is a fan favorite from Stella Rosa’s Sparkling Collection. Serve chilled or over ice, this semi-sweet, fully sparkling wine is perfect for a hot summer day on the patio.
- Stella Rosa Wines Prosecco is also part of Stella Rosa’s Sparkling Collection, but it is also found in Stella Rosa’s Love Series Collection. Either option provides a crisp and refreshing take on traditional, Italian Prosecco.
- Stella Rosa Wines Cans are perfect for an active, summer day. Available in a variety of flavors including Peach, Grapefruit, Mango, Watermelon, and so many more – this is a must-bring for a day out and about and guarantee no liquid is lost.
- San Simeon Viogner is a bright, luscious wine with ripe peach flavors and tropical notes that will make consumers feel like they’re on an island in the sun. This structured and well-balanced wine shows a finish you won’t want to end.
- Maddalena Rose is named after the Matriarch of the Riboli Family and is a representation of female-empowerment. This wine pairs well with a girls night or summer soiree.
- Highlands 41 is the ultimate adventure companion. Inspired by Highway 41, it is meant to take you on the road for your next adventure. Headed out for a summer road trip? Bring along the Highlands 41 Black Granite, for a lighter red option.