Where family hospitality meets delicious food.
Dine among redwood casks at our trattoria-style restaurant.
The Maddalena Restaurant is located within San Antonio Winery situated in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. Its unique décor, warm ambiance, and distinctive visual menus invite you to come and make yourself at home. We offer a variety of creative Italian dishes that range from fresh pastas, grilled meats, gourmet salads and sandwiches. Dine among redwood casks in our beautiful historical winery and experience what true hospitality is all about. Live music daily in restaurant. Talent subject to change.
- Sunday – Thursday: 9.30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 9.30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Breakfast available 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM Everyday
- We stop serving in the restaurant one hour prior to closing.
- Easter Sunday, April 1, 2018 CLOSED
- Memorial Day, May 28, 2018 CLOSED
- Independence Day, Wednesday, July 4, 2018 CLOSED
- Labor Day, Monday, September 3, 2018 CLOSED
- Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2018 CLOSED
- Christmas Day, December 25, 2018 CLOSED
- New Year’s Day, January 1, 2019 CLOSED
Our Heritage Cellar and Historic Vintage Room are available for private events.
For more information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 323-330-8715. To better serve you. kindly ask for our event coordinators Mary Woo, Robert Morrione, or Angela Patel.