2016 will be “the year to join a wine club.” For millennials looking to belong to something hip and cool that involves alcohol, wine clubs are it. Joining a wine club is simple – it’s only a matter of finding the right one for you. Here is a guide to joining a wine club:
- Make a list of your wine preferences – what do you like?
- Visit different wineries and get a wine tasting to explore more about your likes and dislikes.
- Check out the different wine club offerings these wineries offer. Eventually, you’ll find a club that fits you best.
- Get a friend or family member to split the wine club with you – you’ll cut the cost and you’ll have someone to open each bottle with.
- Drink with an open mind. You’ll get wines that easily fit your preferences but you’ll also receive some that you may not have tried yet, but should, because based on your want for signing up for this wine club, the winemaker recommends you try this new selection. You just may love it!
With our guide to joining a wine club, you’ll see the ease in it. Be patient, and you (and your friend or family member) will find the right one!
Here at San Antonio Winery, we offer an Artisan Wine Club that features selections from our top brands like Opaque and San Simeon. This Artisan Wine Club delivers 3 times per year and each shipment comes with 6 bottles of award-winning dry wines. Interested in learning more? Go to SanAntonioWinery.com or visit one of the tasting rooms in Los Angeles, Ontario, and Paso Robles, CA.