San Antonio Winery has been in the heart of Los Angeles for over 100 years. Yet, most people still haven’t heard of us, they have heard the rumors yet never visited, or they know and love the brands but do not know where they come from.
When visiting Los Angeles, if you are from here or if you are visiting, it is very easy to get caught up on the glitz and glamour. Yet, it is also important to bask in the history of this incredible City of Angels. Here are the top 5 reasons you should make San Antonio Winery your next LA “go-to” destination.
- San Antonio Winery has over 17 wine brands, providing something for every wine drinker
- Even if you don’t drink wine, San Antonio Winery has an incredible restaurant, with food for people of all ages
- San Antonio Winery is the perfect one-stop-shop for wine, food and even gifts! We have a full gift shop that is stocked based on the season, providing you with the perfect gift to give for any occasion
- San Antonio Winery is located right down the street from Union Station, so there is no need to drive! You can take the train, and enjoy more LA history at Union Station and Olvera Street
- Being a fully functioning winery in Los Angeles, San Antonio Winery offers daily tours, to give you a behind the scenes look at how your favorite wines are made
For more information on wine tastings, tours, our restaurant, or the history of San Antonio Winery, visit us online at SanAntonioWinery.com or on social media @SanAntonioWinery
IMG 1 – @glittery_unicorn13