Where family hospitality meets delicious food.
Dine among redwood casks at our trattoria-style restaurant.
The Maddalena Restaurant is located within San Antonio Winery situated in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. Its unique décor, warm ambience, and distinctive visual menus invite you to come and make yourself at home. We offer a variety of creative Italian dishes that range from fresh pastas, grilled meats, gourmet salads and sandwiches. Dine among redwood casks in our beautiful historical winery and experience what true hospitality is all about.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Sunday – Thursday: 9:30AM – 6:00PM (Stop Serving) closing at 7:00PM
- Friday: 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: Breakfast available 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM, except major holidays.
- Easter Sunday, April 16, 2017 CLOSED
- Memorial Day, May 29, 2017 CLOSED
- Independence Day, Monday, July 4, 2017 CLOSED
- Labor Day, Monday, September 4, 2017 CLOSED
- Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2017 CLOSED
- Christmas Day, December 25, 2017 CLOSED
- New Year’s Day, January 1, 2018 CLOSED
Our Heritage Cellar and Historic Vintage Room are available for private events.
For more information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-330-8715. To better serve you. kindly ask for our event coordinators Mary Woo, Robert Morrione, or Angela Patel.