2018 Maddalena Rosé, Paso Robles
Maddalena Rosé is a bright, luscious wine with ripe red plum and raspberry flavors. The nose reveals aromas of yellow peach and fresh berries. This wine is well-balanced with body, crisp acidity, and a lengthy finish.
Enjoy alone or with a myriad of appetizers and light dishes, such as Chinese chicken salad, pasta with a light tomato cream sauce, and grilled salmon.
- Silver – WSWA Wine & Spirits Tasting Competition
- Double Gold – American Fine Wine Rosé Competition
- 88 points – Silver Medal, Tastings.com (Beverage Testing Institute)
- 89 points – Wine Spectator
- 98 points – Double Gold, CA State Fair
- 87 Points – Silver Medal – Orange County Fair
- 92 Points – Gold Medal, Best of Class – Los Angeles International Wine Company
- 90 Points – Tasting Panel Magazine