The 1917 Patio VIP Hosted Wine Tasting
Welcome to The 1917 Wine Bar & Bistro offering VIP Wine Tasting Experiences. The name of this bistro was inspired by the history of our winery and reflects the year it was founded. We hope you enjoy your visit and enjoy all our award-winning wines from our estate vineyards in California as well as our Import Sparkling wines from Italy.
Bordeaux Varietal Selection $60 – Includes an individual charcuterie plate
There are five varieties of grapes used in the Bordeaux Region of France for producing red wines. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, and Petit Verdot. Each of these grapes has been planted throughout the world to varying degrees of success, and usually, they are part of a blend. Our Bordeaux Varietals not only reflect the unique terrior of Paso Robles, but also the individual varietal character of each grape.
- 2017 Opaque Petit Verdot, Paso Robles
- 2018 Opaque Malbec, Paso Robles
- 2019 San Simeon Merlot, Paso Robles
- 2019 San Simeon Cabernet Franc Paso Robles
- 2019 San Simeon Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles
*92 points – Wine Enthusiast
Magic of Monterey Selection $45 – Includes an individual charcuterie plate
This tasting invites you to experience Monterey County, where warm sunny days, and cool foggy nights ripen fruit to perfection. Our featured wines offer cool climate varietals that thrive in the Monterey region.
- 2021 Maddalena Pinot Grigio, Monterey
- 2019 San Simeon Chardonnay, Monterey
- 2019 Windstream Chardonnay, Santa Lucia Highlands
- 2021 San Simeon Pinot Noir, Monterey
- 2021 Windstream Pinot Noir, Santa Lucia Highlands.
*91 Points – Wine Enthusiast
Italian Bubbles Selection $45 – Includes an individual charcuterie plate
Experience five award-winning sparkling wines from Northern Italy. These wines reflect the fusion of Italian viticulture and winemaking, combined with the Riboli’s passion to produce the “best of the best” sparkling wines from this wine region between Venice & Torino, Italy.
- 2018 Cuvage Brut Alta Langa, DOCG
- Stella Rosa Gold V.S. Prosecco, Treviso DOCG
- 2018 Cuvage Nebbiolo D’ Alba Rosé, DOCG
- Stella Rosa Rosé V.S. Prosecco, Treviso, DOCG
- Stella Rosa Fior D’Arancio, DOCG
Stay updated on our Tasting offers!
Like us on social media to be the first to know!