Family-owned for four generations, Riboli Family Wines of San Antonio Winery, was founded in the heart of Los Angeles in 1917. It has since grown into a premier winery, expanding from estate vineyards in Paso Robles, Monterey, and Napa Valley, to across the Atlantic with vineyards in Piedmont, Italy. Riboli Family Wines has a diverse, award-winning portfolio of more than 20 brands including San Simeon, Maddalena, Opaque, Stella Rosa, and the brand that started it all, San Antonio. The past 101 years are a reflection of the determination and optimism of the Rivoli family, continuing to innovate and pave the way into the next century.
Looking for a New Role?
Find the perfect gig for you.
The Line Cook ensures the highest quality food is served at all times from our kitchen. The Line Cook is responsible for all aspects of their assigned cooking station – sets up and stocks product, cooks and presents dishes according to San Antonio Winery recipes.Requirements
- 1-year minimum, 2-year preferred experience in a related position in a high-volume environment
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Clean up the station and take care of leftover food
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, team-oriented workplace
- Able to handle many orders at once
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Flexible scheduling – full and part-time
Banquet Server job summary
Performing food and drink serving duties at dinners and special events while interacting with guests in a positive, friendly and efficient manner.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous waitress, waiter or banquet server experience requires
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent customer service skills
Physical demands and abilities
- Frequently walking with some standing at times, ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary
- Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
Host/Hostess Job Description
A Host/Hostess presents a positive first impression of the establishment’s friendliness, excellent service and high standards. The Host/Hostess also greets Guests upon arrival, inform Guests of their wait time.
A Host/Hostess must be able to carry natural conversation with Guests without sounding scripted or intrusive. Additionally, the Host cares for our Guests by refilling beverages and performs light housekeeping duties such as cleaning glasses and menus and ensures restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly. As a member of an energetic team, the Host/Hostess may also need to answer the phones and fill to-go orders when needed.
- Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; escort them to assigned dining area; present menus; announce waiter's name
- Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service
- Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to Guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance
- Must be able to hear well in a loud environment in order to answer telephone and respond to Guest requests
- Must be able to walk and stand during entire shift
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and wipe
- Must be able to understand requests for assistance
- Must be able to carry trays or supplies (10-30 lbs.)
- A desire to help out where needed and work as part of a team
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Bilingual in Tagalog/Spanish is a plus
- Team Player
Performs a variety of accounting and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures. Maintains contact with Controller and Asst. Controller, staff, vendors and customers and observes confidentiality of client and company matters.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Utilizes computerized accounting software programs (SAGE, Excel, Word) to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Generates accounting statements and reports.
- Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Organizes and maintains up to date financial records.
- Provides monthly financial and management reports.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by making collection calls, examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line.
- Assists in financial management and analysis, as requested.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Prepare and submit tax payments in a timely fashion.
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
- Receive, record, and confirm accounts payable transactions.
- Receive and record requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Process payment of requests for disbursements and accounts payable transactions in a manner consistent with agency cash availability and impending expected needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and non-organizational accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
- Compute wages and enter data into computers for 1099 vendors.
- Contributes to a positive work environment by treating others with fairness and respect.
- Works collaboratively with fellow employees and others to achieve identified goals and objectives.
- Communicates effective, both verbally and in writing. Shares information and demonstrates ability to listen openly and empathetically to others.
- Demonstrates the ability to pro-actively plan work and proceed with a task with limited instruction. Willingly steps up to take on new responsibilities or to help a co-worker complete a task.
- Support the relationship between departments by demonstrating respectful, courteous, and cooperative behavior when interacting with clients, visitor, and other employees.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate functional job knowledge as listed on the job description.
- Exhibits adequate skills as listed on the job description.
- Maintains professionalism in compliance with agency standards.
- Will maintain competency with technology related to job functions.
AR/AP Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
- College level accounting classes or Accounting Degree required.
- 4-6 years hands-on Accounting experience.
- Basic computer skills and word processing.
- Good mathematical background
- Proficient with spreadsheets and automated accounting systems
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proof reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
- Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours; possibly work weekends or evenings
- Ability to use 10-key calculator for a variety of accounting functions
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
We are seeking 2 motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to join our close-knit Marketing Department, put their education, skills, and creative brains to work, and aid in the growth of our wines brands and winery locations. Each of these has its own unique story to tell and it’s up to us, including you, to help share this creatively with the consumer.
These are full time Monday-Friday paid positions with flexible hours. HOWEVER, students are encouraged to apply as well; we can work out a schedule to accommodate your schooling and offer you pay and school credit too. You must work at our offices and have reliable transportation.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Assist Marketing Team on the following:
- Managing Personalized Labels orders and overseeing production with Graphics Team.
- Producing exciting blog content and original SEO-rich articles for multiple brands and staging small in-house photos to compliment the blog.
- Copywriting and editing for various materials and projects as needed.
- Maintaining engagement for various wine brands on multiple social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
- Responding to customer inquires through the customer service support email.
- Fulfilling Trade File website orders and shipments.
- Assisting Wine Club Manager on wine club-related needs.
- Planning Marketing strategies for San Antonio Winery’s 100-year anniversary.
- Assist Events & Partnerships Manager on the following:
- Organizing Brand Ambassador paperwork, such as checklists, photos, recaps, and invoices.
- Ordering promotional and event materials and logging inventory.
- Writing recaps for reports.
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both over-the-phone and face-to-face
- Strong written skills, especially creative writing skills
- Capable of working independently and in a high-energy, close team environment
- Capable of self-prioritizing and juggling multiple projects and tasks at once
- At least 21 years old
- Have a form of reliable transportation
- Work on-site at our offices
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Brand ambassador experience
- Event coordinating experience
- Wine enthusiast
- Social media enthusiast
- PR experience
- Graphic design skills – Adobe Suite
The Order Desk Assistant reports to the Order Desk Supervisor and is primarily responsible for assisting the Supervisor where required. The job includes filling orders, liaising with wholesale sales representatives to ensure total customer satisfaction, effectively handling inbound and outbound sales representatives calls related to ordering product, shipping arrangements etc. ODA responsible for downloading web orders, answering order calls plus monitoring firstname.lastname@example.org. ODA needs to have high level of product knowledge, promote new product, be aware of inventory stock/out of stock issues. ODA to call customers/sales representatives re: any out of stocks/substitution possibilities and coordinate logistic for pickup or delivery. Needs to make sure sales order is correct and understand the different pricing structures such as Schedule J & K and the different price books.This is very important. When packed and completed, sales order to be picked up from warehouse for invoicing. When order desk is not busy, the ODA will be asked to help out with special projects such as sales/wholesale tax filing, product registrations, inventory reconciliation for different locations and other ad hoc projects for the assistant controller or controller.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong customer service orientation. Strives to exceeds customer expectations.
- Deals effectively and professionally with issues that arise to do out of stock etc.
- Ability to work well in a team environment & demonstrate respect for coworkers.
- Inform production team re: anticipated orders based in history and knowledge of
- customers habits.
- Make outbound calls to ensure orders are placed.
- Make outbound calls to promote products that are on special or new.
- Ability to describe product to customers. Knows the cheese!
- Strong MS Office Computer Skills / Sage experience
- Ability to think one step ahead
- Good math skills (weights, pricing etc)
- Good communication skills,
- Sound problem solving abilities
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Enthusiasm for the product
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle detailed documentation and paperwork
- Driver’s License/reliable way to get to work.
- BASE PAY base on experience.
- Mon-Friday from 8:30-5pm
- Order desk is a must. Wine industry work an asset but not necessary.
- Logistic experience is a plus.
- Bilingual is a plus.
The position is responsible for performing sales and service functions. A passion for people and providing exceptional hospitality. Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Bilingual a plus. Positive attitude, a team player, multi-tasker and a willingness to learn and be creative. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Interaction with members of the restaurant, gift shop, bistro sales and tasting room. flexible Schedule.
- Interaction with members of the restaurant, gift shop, bistro sales and tasting room.
- Greet guests immediately upon arriving
- Assist with special events, wines, gift shop and tours accommodations.
- Team Player