Top 5 Summer Wines!
It is officially summer! In honor of the recent Summer Solstice, we have selected our top 5 summer wines to share with you today! So, escape the heat, and grab a bottle of one of these five wines to help you turn this summer into a cool one!
- Mariella Syrah Roseopens in a new window
- Mariella Syrah Rose greets the nose with aromas of wild berries and peach. The bright, crisp mouth reveals ripe flavors of raspberries and red plum. The color is brilliant and pairs excellently with your favorite summer salad or fresh fish dish!
- Maddalena Pinot Grigioopens in a new window
- Maddalena Pinot Grigio reveals aromas of citrus with hints of wildflowers. The mouth is filled with ripe fruit flavors, including melon and green apples. Bright acidity and mineral notes frame this structured and balanced wine. This wine is perfect for brunches, lunch by the water, and BBQ!
- Diama Sparkle Prosecco
- This sparkling wine expresses delicate flavors of bosc pear, yellow apple, and lemon on the palate. It is fresh, light, and crisp with the perfect hint of sweetness. Enjoy the enchanting taste of Diama SparkleTM Prosecco at your next summer day party!
- San Antonio Specialty Cardinaleopens in a new window
- San Antonio Cardinale is a sweet red wine. It is a proprietary blend created by the Riboli family. Cardinale can be enjoyed by itself or with your favorite cuisine. Serve slightly chilled. This wine is perfect for bonfires, camping, and paired with a light meal.
- Bodega Sangria Tradicionalopens in a new window
- Bodega de San Antonio Sangria Tradicional is a fresh, semi-sweet red wine bursting with essences of orange, lemon, and lime. Sangria Tradicional is 100% natural and can be served chilled or on the rocks with citrus wedges. This wine is best enjoyed pool side and with your best friends!
What is your favorite San Antonio Winery Summer Wine to celebrate summer with? Let us know on social media! Tag us in your photos using @SanAntonioWinery and #SanAntonioWinery